Monday, September 22, 2008

disgruntled teenager

I just wasted four hours of my precious life to the Emmys. Meh. What a farce. The show gets worse every year, really. I didn’t even catch a glimpse of my favorite celebrities. Because had it not been for that small probability of seeing Paula there, I wouldn’t have watched it all together. [I’m a licensed stalker so it’s my job to stalk Paula Abdul, among other “stalk-able” personalities, haha] And of course, as luck would have it, yikes!, I didn’t even see a strand of her hair (or the other Idol people for that matter -- sans Ryan) during the entire show. As a result, the disgruntled me had to endure four excruciating hours of debacle among the four, five hosts who couldn’t come up with a better entertainment than those ancient and thinly veiled jokes of political insinuation and celebrity derision that they cooked up majority of the time. Even the acceptance speeches of the winners weren’t funny enough to amuse me. So boring. If it's up to me, I actually would want my time back. And speaking of time, I ought to be working on my paper right now instead of being here, ranting about irrelevant and unworthy subjects. Ta ta.

No comments: