Monday, September 29, 2008

my friend, Marty

Friends are supposed to be honest. Granted.

Hell, honesty is the best freakin’ policy. Truly.

But wouldn’t you just appreciate a little white lie from a friend if aesthetic extremity (or lack thereof) reached this point?






================================================================

Annel: what do you think?

Marty: ang kadiri ng itsura mo nel! Ahahaha!

Marty: para kang may ANUS sa mukha!

Annel: O_o

================================================================

"para kang may ANUS sa mukha!"

================================================================

I know it’s warped, but that didn’t change the fact that whatever sense of beauty I might have had for myself that night was irrevocably lambasted when my friend called me an anus.

Of all the rotten names. I was an ANUS. AN ANUS!!!

Thanks for the endearment, my friend. That's really sweet of you =)

No comments: