Saturday, May 9, 2009

mindless musing and not

What do you think is the best way to please my mom?


a. for once, should I wake up early? (maybe it would make her happy to know that her daughter's body clock is not hopelessly abnormal)

b. bear hug

c. sexy lingerie

d. how about cleaning the house? (though my mom would not be tricked into believing this as long as our housekeeper is here)

e. erm, male stripper/s? (what and never mind my dad? this is suicide, I'm telling you)

f. breakfast in bed (that is, if I could get up in time for *breakfast*)

g. c and e (suicidal again)

h. I'm feeling generous --all of the above

i. oh, to hell with mothers' day --none of the above!



*******

Still,

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!

The truth is, I don't have anything up my sleeve other than that bear hug above; but that doesn't make my greeting to my mom any less sincere and loving than if, by any chance, I really have that sexy lingerie for a gift.


No comments: