Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Libricide

I had a bad bream last night. (‘kay, that was a pathetic opening sentence, but whatever, that’s what happened so take it as it is)
It’s about my copy of the penman’s novel, Soledad’s Sister. In the dream, some soulless-sadistic- son of a b-word managed to get a hold of my copy of SS only to tear down the cover and the title page. . !

lhjhkkbnfyiuikducpkjdhkcscjbcksjdkj! How's that for a murderer.

I’ve been very protective of that book ever since I bought my copy last month, heck I even attended the book launch. So as expected, when I found the book lying on my room floor in a state of complete libricidal damage, hell hath no fury, but more than that I was reduced into a pitiful, gibbering, sobbing mess. So serious I had to wake up wet with real tears.


Awful.
And I never knew I could love a book this much.



***




My own, my love, my own, my... preccciouss...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eee what if that happened to mam chi2's book??

are you done with it?

(n_n).v