Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things I want gone…

Telephone directories. Personal information such as contact numbers shouldn’t be publicly given like that. We run the risk of being called at home by some rude-assfaced- barbaric-good-for-nothing idiots who expect to find the loves of their lives thru that tiny device of electric signals we call telephone. So corny, yuckkkk. Others even have the audacity to call you names when you hang up on them. Ugh. Jerks.


Globe Unlimited Texting. It only encourages all those persistent-nonsensical-annoying chain and group messages which I LOATHE so much. I want them to STOP, seriously. Some of my contacts were being way too LITERAL of this unli text service by doing exactly what the service suggested – UNLIMITED texting. And I have to suffer here because I’m the miserable recipient who has to endure their never-ending – good morning, good afternoon, good night, hi, hello, what’s up, among other superfluous details of their lives which I don’t give a flying fart. Some of them I don’t even know at all (they just got my number from who knows where and who knows who) so I don’t see why they should not spare me the gaudy details of their everyday existence when we barely know each other.


People who steal things. They all should be banished from the face of the Earth. They’re nothing but self-centered-inconsiderate-foul-sinful-loathsome creatures who never look back nor feel guilty about the things they take so long as their personal satisfactions are solved. Scumbags. They don’t care if their victim winds up feeling wretched and terrible for a loss of something necessary, like my mobile phone? Never mind the victim who is left in another unpleasant situation where she has to confess to her parents that she indeed lost the phone. :[

No comments: