Tuesday, November 4, 2008

self-awareness of a sociopath, haha!

Sem break brought this on. Because when you’re home and bored, you start to realize things. Gross things. Wistful things. Green things. Impossible things. Happy things. Sad things. Stupid things. Funny things. Self-ish things.


1. I am a damn good chef. Yes, I am. Intermittently. I am best in the house in doing all the fried stuff: fried chicken, fried egg, fried hotdog, fried chicken, fried egg and fried hotdog, fried egg, fried egg, fried egg and fried egg.


2. I am actually a very punctual person no matter how the unkind people accuse me otherwise. Why not, I am up every morning at 11:00 a.m sharp and not a minute earlier.

3. It just dawned on me how incredibly considerate of a person I actually am. I care for the jobless people way too much that if it’s a choice between me driving and me having a driver, I’d readily (and gladly so!) give up the steering wheel just so someone could have a shot to employment. Wow, I’m selfless, yes?

4. Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT lazy or sluggish or indolent or whatever chauvinistic term it is that crabby people use to suggest idleness. What I am is far from idle. As a matter of fact, I hardly stay in one place and instead of being all slothful and laidback at home, I’d much rather spend my expensive time indulging on my own CULTURAL preoccupations. Like malls, plays, movies, music and food. I love culture like that. In effect, what that makes me is a culture-person, not an idle-person. Correct? Of course. Excellent.

5. My little brother and I have a uhm…messy relationship. We fight a lot mostly because he refuses to follow my orders. (LOL) There’s this mutually agreed enmity between us that if I have to give an analogy to it , I’d compare us to a couple heading for a divorce. We love each other. We hate each other. Either way, divorce is inevitable. Why so? Irreconcilable differences.

No comments: