Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sleep is gonna come

The semester officially ends tomorrow, but here I am in the province, x-miles away from the campus because I have decided that I wouldn’t want to come to school tomorrow. Trust Annel to do the irresponsible, haha. However, I don’t know if it’s an early karma or what but I do feel like I’m going to be sick. As in literally sick. Flu-sick that is. I have a splitting headache, a runny nose and a dry throat. I cough and sneeze all the time and my eyes just wouldn’t stop from watering. My gawd, I feel like a big effin’ human virus!


Hence, as of this second, the only thing I desperately need from this planet in order to feel a little better is an excellent sleep. A long, “undisturbable”, excellent sleep. Is that so hard to wish for? Is that next to impossible now? Apparently so.


You see, I’ve been awake for a good 36-hours now. Earlier today, I didn’t think I could still keep my eyes open even If I wanted to, thus I tried this Lipovitan-Punch ‘to keep me going’. So yes, my existence the whole day was Lipovitan Punch-induced. My actions were so perfunctory I could easily pass up as a human robot. Wahhh, in short I was sooo sabaw!

And now that I am home and comfy, I want nothing else but to claim at last my well-deserved sleep. Unfortunately, the stupid Lipovitan is still enjoying its no-longer-welcome self, wreaking unnecessary energy to my system, therefore I am left feeling nothing but a helplessly-empty-wide-awake-hyperactive-soul despite the impossibly-crazy-tedious-killer-day that had been. My, the ironies of life.

No comments: