Thursday, April 30, 2009

bulilit, bulilit



Tell me that I am not the only one who finds the kid in this commercial so adorably cute.


Awwww, this has got to be one of my favorite commercials to date. :)

It's a very appealing ad, methinks. Smart choice of concept. It's not forgettable and senseless, unlike some others. Catchy jingle, too. The first time I heard of it, I had the most terrible case of LSS; although I had to be careful when around friends because had they heard me singing that 'bulilit, bulilit song', I knew, with every microscopic cell in my body, that they wouldn't let me live long after that --By God, I would be a laughingstock! And I would possibly lose my respectability, in effect. haha.

"Bulilit, bulilit
sanay sa masikip
kung kumilos kumilos
ang liit-liit
buliit
kung kumilos
ang liit liit..."


My suggestion is if you're in a pissy mood, try seeing this commercial. It drives away the negative energies, ay. It works for me. So the next time I get into another battle royal with my brother, I could always go to youtube, watch this commercial over and over again, until I could finally dupe myself into thinking that, perhaps, by some sort of miracle, my brother would be as well-behaved as the 'bulilit' here. :D

My fingers are crossed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our 11 month old boy loves this song.It gets his 100% attention everytime it is on.He will even wake up out of a dead sleep and get on his feet. On the other hand,we use the WOWWOWWEE CD to put him to sleep.