Tuesday, April 7, 2009

it could have been worse

What a delight that my registration day this time around didn’t take away every ounce of patience present in my sexy body, as it usually did in the past. Even CRS was fairly generous in giving me all the necessary subjects by the end of the second run. Assessment was taking eons to finish; but that’s a hard fact that one just have to learn to accept overtime, along with the realization that it won't be changing anytime soon –and I did, so I’d really rather not rant about it; besides, my friends were there to keep me company while I was cooling my heels, so that’s fine. The payment cue at PNB was normally lengthy, but the movement of the line was surprisingly swift; so that’s fine again. Really, my day could have been worse; thankfully, it wasn’t. In fact, I was able to finish the whole enrollment process at around two o’clock. That’s already a mighty feat for me considering that I’ve had worse fates before where one day wasn’t enough and I still had to come back to the university the following day.


Nevertheless, the whole falling in line and waiting strain still left me famished all the same (as it would any normal stomach.) So at around four o’clock, when my friends and I were all done with the registration and payment, we hit the mall a.k.a Trinoma. We couldn’t agree to a common place to dine, so in the end, Ronn had to play the leader and decide for the group. He wanted BK, so BK it was for us. There were eleven of us in the table and I could only imagine how scandalized the other customers must have felt seeing a group so large, so noisy, and soo…good-looking :P


No comments: