Saturday, December 13, 2008

wth am I talking about

Wow, I can’t believe I’m back. *waves waves waves like a beauty queen* thank you, thank you, thank you.

I haven’t been posting here since the fifth anno domini. I need to invent an elaborate excuse that would justify myself for not showing up this entire time.

Let me try.

I have prepared two ready-made alibis; feel free to choose which is more convenient for ya.

If you’re a sadist and want me miserable, just imagine that I tripped on this stupid rug, hit my head on the bathroom floor, so serious that I actually had an amnesia. I had forgotten my name, my address, my school, and most importantly my blog. Thankfully, it was only meant to be temporary. Just yesterday, I got my memory back. I have finally recalled the URL of this site, hence I’m all the more ready to update again.

That’s the first excuse.


Here's the other option:

If you want the happy-goody story, sort of fairy tale-ish in nature, then, both of us, let's just imagine that I suddenly got lucky, so lucky that I was turned filthy rich in a whim, [even filthier and even richer than Paris, really] For weeks, I had lived the glitz and glamor of Hollywood (I flew there instantly, yes.) where I spent the greater part my time partying, drinking, shopping, taking drugs (hahaha!); one occasion even had me landed in prison for drunk-driving. That was until I had the biggest epiphany of my life. Somehow I realized that I wasn’t happy albeit the lavish lifestyle. Thus, I renounced the “dirty sexy money” a.k.a my out-of-nowhere-gotten wealth, as I made my decision to return home. Back to my good old noble roots –my blog being one of them.

And so, voilà –I’m here again!

Nonsense aside, Christmas break is coming so I should be around more often, I hope. Having said that, I need not to worry about inventing new excuses any time soon; God knows I’d make a terrible fiction writer.


No comments: