Monday, July 7, 2008

Message électronique‏

As per usual, we have an assignment in our French class. This time, we have to send an email to our professor talking about our day,…Unsurprisingly, we have to do it en français. Ooh là là! Whatever have I done to be punished like this?! T_T

Gahhh…

So, I just finished clicking the send button of the assignment (via email). Though I have to admit that I am such a cheater, hahahaha! I did parts of it with the aid of dictionary.com online translator, bwaahahaha. I know, I know, it’s horrible, mais je n’ai pas de choix. (our last week’s lesson was negation, so am doing a wee bit of practice here, as you can see ;p) Also, I am sure as hell my classmates did the same thing, haha! (the “online translator”, I mean) ;p


Horrible, horrible, horrible…


Anyway, here’s what I had come up with:
(francophones, by all means correct my mistakes, I know I have many of them here)


Mlle *professor’s name*,

Salut!

Mon jour est terrible. Il pleut et je suis en retard pour ma classe en syntaxe. En conséquence, je manque certaines des leçons. En plus, j'oublie de saluer mon ami sur son anniversaire. Je suis un mauvais ami, oui ? Terrible, terrible, terrible ! En conclusion, nous avons beaucoup de devoirs pour le week-end. La vie n'est pas juste. J'espère est demain bon.

Amitiés.

*my full name*



+++++

The highlighted, bold parts were the ones from the translator. Didn’t know how to say them in French so I utilized all the help I could find, harharhar.

World Peace ;)

No comments: