Friday, July 11, 2008

Poetic kaekekan



I’m in a poetic mood tonight, ahaha. But don’t worry, weaving words in such a creative and artistic manner as poems is something I wouldn't be able to if my life depended on it. Everybody knows how much I suck in everything that has rhyme and rhythm and meter and figurative language etcetera. So to preserve your sanity, I better not.


By poetic I meant Robert Frost. I have always loved his poem, “The Road Not Taken”. And thanks to Prof. Dalisay (who in turn has given his thanks to Prof. Jurilla), our class was able to listen to an audio of Frost himself reciting his own poem.


Man, was it such a goosebumps-inducing experience!
(“goosebumps-inducing” because he’s good,
not “goosebumps-inducing” because he’s dead, alright?)

Very well, then you might like to listen to it yourself:







2 comments:

Alfhamangoes said...

poetic kaek-ekan! haha. marc gaba's term, me LOVE =))

moi said...

i know, right? ahaha, i heard it first sa inyo ni Ronn nung CL 50 naten, haha