Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bike and fries


Crazy cool, my mom finally got me a bike! And a pink one at that! I’ve been pestering her to buy me one since last month and just when I was extremely sure I wouldn’t have it this time around, she redeemed herself and surprised me with this very pink and über-chic bicycle!
woot wooot!

We drove downtown to pick it up right after lunch. It was only her and me in the car, one of those mother/daughter things that we rarely do nowadays. Anyhow, I seemed to be on a roll today since after purchasing the bike, she even treated me with my favorite snack. (and to think that we just ate lunch then…haha) lucky lucky lucky.


favorite snack = french fries ; french fries = happy Annel.


See, I’m easily pleased. Just give me something-anything pink hell, give me a pink wig and I wouldn't mind it one bit then add a little chow of fries while you’re at it and voila! we’re so going to be BFF! ;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you have a bike? aside from being pink, do you know how to ride it? ahaha!

moi said...

have a little faith in me, friend! hahahaha