Saturday, June 7, 2008

Reasonable friends


I was at the mall the other day when I saw this real charming flash drive at Cd-r King. It’s very tiny and neat and snazzy, and better still, it’s PINK! You should have seen my reaction when I laid eyes upon that little bugger, haha. I just wanted to break down the cover glass and snatch that thing, run away from the mall as fast as my scrawny legs can carry me and then perhaps live under the rock for a day or two to avoid the cops...And I’m not klepto!


Seriously! I was awfully close to buying that if not for my friends who reproached me with their creepy narrowed eyes which greatly reminded me of JT’s, how I was being an impulsive shopper. They had to drag me out of the store and provide me some other distractions (“how about some DQ?”) because I swear my spirit was gravely injured. They had to remind me that I still have two working and efficient flash drives, not to mention my ipod, which can be used for the same functionality. Argh! why oh why do they have to be so reasonable?! Grrrrrrrrrr….


Here’s the pqi flash drive I was (and still am!) crazy about:



What a stunner, yes?


I have been tortured enough, so for the sake of my peace-of-mind and sanity, I am soooo going to buy that pqi next week! Screw my friends and their reasonableness.

No comments: