Monday, June 9, 2008

Dead and smelly


To-do list:

1. Research a little bit to prepare myself for French class

2. Call Ghie

3. Pack up some stitch of clothing good for one week

4. Burn an audio cd for Patrick (containing ai7 songs as requested)

5. Put the itunes installer to Issa’s flash drive

6. Get some sleep, you freak!

7. Take a bath


It’ past 3 am now while I’m typing this and it just occurred to me that I only have approximately eight hours left before I take off for the university. Sad, vacation has already ended. But I’m excited nevertheless. Actually, it’s unusual for me to feel this optimistic during a new term, but hey, it’s all-good! I have plans…lots and lots of them and hopefully I would be able to stick to them for as long as I could and if it’s not asking too much, then maybe accomplish all of them too…with flying colors, haha :)


Oh and speaking of taking a bath, I was reading some online articles earlier today and I came across this one which informs the readers that not taking a bath could be fatal. I know, sounds pretty grave, huh?


Naturally, not taking a bath can cause a person to itch a lot since the environment plays host to various species of bacteria and fungi that are known for delivering bites; now these bites are the one notorious for the itchy feel, thus causing the person to engage in an inevitable scratching frenzy. Ideally, the itch can be easily treated with a simple over-the-counter ointment and in no time, it will subside. However, there are rare but still existing cases that when a person scratch so much, the skin’s surface breaks. And this is not good. What if there are some serious bacteria hanging around the person's skin’s surface (the example given was staphylococcus). Through the open scratches, the staph can enter the bloodstream easily and wreak havoc on the system and so that’s when it gets fatal. Worst case scenerio: death

...corpse. morgue. goner. bye bye world.


So, having said all of that, yes, expect me to take a bath before I leave because dead-and-smelly-Annel is the furthest thing of a label I would like to have for myself thank you very much.

No comments: