Sunday, June 1, 2008

Leprechaun's luck



First post! Say hi to Annel :)


I was never really a huge fan of blogs to be honest. I never really liked them much, largely because for the longest time, I used to have this twisted way of thinking that blogs are exclusively for people who can write. And when I say write it’s categorically the Leo Tolstoy-esque/JK Rowling-ish writings or anything that comes close or exceeds. And regrettably, I am no them. But hear me, I’d readily cut off my hands in a heartbeat just to have theirs. (well, maybe not really as far as vying to that suicidal length, but you get the picture, yes? ) I was just plain bored today and in effect, I created an account to try something new, rather than my usual stare-off contest with the four walls of my room and the cows and the goats outside my window. You see, a bummer’s life is never good, so for a change, an attempt on a blogger’s life is in order. Good luck to me :)



No comments: