Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blah



A friend of mine sent me this text message and I couldn’t help but laugh… Wouldn’t you?


Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo and her family riding on an airplane.

GMA: What if I throw one check worth a million pesos out of the window to make at least one Filipino happy?

Mike Arroyo: Honey, why not throw two checks worth half a million pesos to make two Filipinos happy?

Luli Arroyo: Mom, why not throw four checks worth quarter of a million to make four Filipinos happy?

GMA’s granddaughter: Grandma, why not throw yourself out of the window to make a million Filipinos happy?



*-*-*-*-*-*




So, am I the only one excited about this book or what?


*-*-*-*-*-*


I have an announced quiz on French class later today. Just saying.

2 comments:

Stevenson Q said...

Oh mY! The text message was really funny! jajajaja Nice Blog! Hope to see you on mine^^


Steven

moi said...

thanks :) you have a nice blog yourself