Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Queues and all


Exhausting and terribly so. That about sums up the day I just had. It’s our first day of enrollment, in case you’re wondering. And as per usual, my dearly loved yoopee would not be the same much without all of those effin’ (it’s sexier without the g) queues, students have to endure every single day of the registration period.


And I’m not complaining!

… I arrived oh-so fashionably late, I ended up being so far behind my friends on the lines.

… I only had nine units of the supposedly eighteen.

… I forgot my ever-so-vital TCG (true copy of grades) at home. And had to face grave consequences.

… All the departments I had to go through were actually full and bursting that I could possibly die of asthma attack right then and there.

… The weather was soo impossibly hot, it’s 36 freakin’ degrees Celsius!


Nope, that’s not me complaining. That’s me stating a yoopee student’s way of life. (and errr yes, a little bit of complaining too, if I’m being honest)


The lines are endless; the crs is bitchy (err, lack of better word), some of the staff are in fact snappy, even the electric fans are scanty (wow, that’s random)…


All in all, it’s a little dose of momentary stupidity and HUGE ladle of enrollment cruelties.

The latter being a part of the bargain and you can’t help it so you just learn to live with it.


Yes you complain a lot (you’re human and you’re frustrated) but you don’t really hate it. Because hating it would be as good as to hating yoopee and hating yoopee is just plain hypocritical and ungrateful and unacceptable.


And sometimes you find yourself denying it as much as you could, but really, deep down, you love yoopee to death, warts and all, queues and all.


*nothing follows* *too tired to add some more* *stop talking to me* *me going to bed, bye*


P.S. 1 - And how on earth did I end up speaking in the second person?!

P.S. 2 - What a cheesy entry this turned out to be <_<

P.S. 3 - Unfortunately for me, I still haven't finished my enrollment fully. Need to go back there again and fall inline and fall inline and fall inline and fall inline again...have I already mentioned fall inline? Yes, single file only.


*nothing follows (this time it's for real)* *too tired to add some more* *stop talking to me* *me going to bed, bye*

No comments: